Monday, November 23, 2009

Funeral and Shiva arrangments

Mom will be interred at New Montefiore Cemetery, in West Bablyon, Long Island, on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 10:30am. Those wishing to attend are asked to arrive by 10:15am at the office inside the cemetery where we will gather and then proceed to the graveside for the service.

The family will be sitting shiva immediately following the service, and all day Thursday and Friday (until sundown), at my brother Eric's home. The address is 79 Prospect Avenue South, Lynbrook, NY 11563.

We will also sit shiva at my Aunt's home on Saturday (after sundown). Her address is 409 Madeira Blvd., Melville, NY 11747. She lives in a development called The Greens.

All who would like to attend are welcome. Please call me on my cell phone, day or night, if you have any questions. The number is 917 912 4452.

Thank you all, most sincerely, for the outpouring of love, support and empathy I've received in the last 48 hours. Your kindness is most welcome and a necessary part of the support mechanism keeping me and my family moving forward.