Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dead pool update

I'm working on the blog posts for my Arizona trip which I got back from this past Sunday. But in the meantime, I thought I'd mention that my Wall Street 2010 Dead Pool is still a going concern. I hadn't been pestering you guys for a while because of my mom's passing, but now that all the hubub has died down, it's time to ramp it back up. Because of the delay, I'm going to push the dates of the pool back two weeks from January 1st, 2010 through January 1st, 2011 to January 15, 2010 through January 15, 2011.

Please have your lists to me no later than midnight January 15th. The money ($30) can be sent via Paypal or any other form you'd like by January 30th.

If you have any questions, let me know at (F r i t z l e) AT (g m a i l) DOT (c o m). No parentheses in my email.

P.S. Check the link above for dead pool rules.

No comments: