Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rack and Run

$500 profit tonight on 3 hands that got paid off the whole way.

AA flops Ac-Kc-Tc. 8s8c pushes and I call, run it three times, and win all three.
KK flops 8s-6c-2s. I make a pot sized bet, get a re-raise, I push and he folds.
Ah3h flop Kh-Qh-7h. Gin! I check and guy to my left bets $15. One person calls and I call. Turn is 6s. I check. Guy bets $50. The other person calls and I raise $60 more. Guy calls all in for less and other person calls. River is 4c. I bet $100, last person folds and I take the pot.

I left the table 30 minutes later. I would feel bad but, you know....

I'm sitting now watching Jimmy Fallon. He's adorable in his patented way, but it's just not gonna be cute for long. I predict a high profile flameout. He's already doing his first bit called, "Slow Jamming the News". It sucks. I don't know what it is, he's just NOT funny. It's because he can't help but smile at his own jokes. Unless he learns to play it straight, it's annoying.

2 comments:

mrviet said...

Kinda Awesome
-Viet

Booby Stealz said...

lol i agree. kinda awesome.