Friday, December 21, 2007

Quick 3-6 mixed game recap

CK has a better post on the night but here are a few of my quick thoughts:

1. Dawn Summers is a suckout queen. Or is that a Stud/8 Master? It's hard to tell. All I know is that she announced she was going to leave soon and a few minutes later she pushes her chips towards me a bit. I ask if she wants to leave and she says, "Are you kidding? There's still 15 minutes left in the Stud/8 round!"

2. The Rooster has an uncanny ability to accumulate stacks of chips...without anyone noticing.

3. CK wins at Omaha. A lot. Even if she's drunk.

4. The entire table should be shot for getting up at 11PM! School night my ass.

5. I have to remember that 2-6 is not an emergency low when the O/8 board is KK953. Jordan scoops again!

This was the last Wall Street Poker game of the year. It's been a freaking blast and I'm looking forward to next year.

No comments: