Thursday, February 22, 2007

Win streak is now up to 6

That's right boys and girls. Your old friend Jamie has now had 6 winning poker sessions in a row after an enormously crappy 5 or 6 weeks. I placed first in a League tourney this past Tuesday after a run of very good cards and some very good luck. Then I went to Salami the next day and managed to drag a $145 profit after losing at the tourney and making $205 at the cash table. The big boys were playing a 5/10 NL game while I got paid off on a number of good hands in a great 75 minute run. How long can this crazy train last? I don't know but I'm focused and happy right about now; a good combination. In all actuality, I think a lot of it has to do with a good sleep schedule I've instituted. I got a reading lamp for my bedroom now which allows me the option of retiring early with a book, which is a much better option than hanging out on the couch.

No comments: