Monday, September 18, 2006

What a *man*tastic weekend!

Last night, as I was in the bleachers in Yankee Stadium watching the Yanks and the BoSox have at it, I came to an epiphany that I had just capped one of the most 'manly' weekends I'd ever had. My weekend consisted of:

1. A Friday night poker game that didn't break up until 4am.
2. A leisurely sleep until 2pm.
3. A photo shoot for my band that went until 9:00 pm.
4. A sumptuous Indian dinner that finished around 11:00pm.
5. A late night phone call (12:50am) from a friend to come out with him and a few guys to a strip club in midtown
6. Overpriced drinks and lap dances until 4:30am.
7. Another leisurely sleep until 12:30pm.
8. A ridiculously delicious brunch of waffles, croissants, lox and onions and raw clams all drowned with a pint of Guinness.
9. The aforementioned Yankee game.

How can it get any better than that? Well, I can think of one way, but those girls in item number 5 are out of my league. ;-)

No comments: